- Services / facilities within the grounds include 1 double bedroom self catering apartment.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The Tourist Board rating is 5 Star.
- There are 1 rooms in total.
- There are 1 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are not welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are not standard rooms on other floors.
- There is a bathroom on the ground floor.
- The bathroom is 4m from the main entrance.
- There is a bath in the bathroom.
- The height of the bath is 57cm.
- There are separate hot and cold taps.
- The taps are mixer taps.
- The bath contains a shower.
- The shower has an adjustable shower head.
- There is a sink.
- The height of the sink is 97cm.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 13 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are a Kitchen and Living Area.
- There is a kitchen.
- The kitchen is on the first floor.
- The kitchen does not have any low units.
- The height of the kitchen units is 92cm.
- There is a sink.
- The height of the sink is 92cm.
- There is a built in cooker and a hob.
- The height of the cooker controls is 80cm.
- The height of the hob is 92cm.
- There is a living area.
- The living area is located on the first floor.
- There are 2 sofas and 2 chairs in the living area.
- The height of the sofas and chairs is 40cm.
- The sofas and chairs do have armrests.
- There is a dining table.
- The height of the dining table is 70cm.
- The dining chairs do not have armrests.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in the downstairs bathroom.
- Unisex toilets are 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located within the grounds surrounding the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.