- Shell Beach is located on the East Coast of Herm Island.
- There are paths and routes leading from the Harbour to Shell Beach.
- For more information please view the access guide for Herm Island.
- To view the Herm Island access guide please click here (opens in a tab).
Access to Shell Beach
- There is a very easy slope leading from the path down to Shell Beach.
- The path surface is sand and may be difficult for wheelchair users.
- There is step free access onto Shell Beach.
- The surface of the beach is Sand.
- There is a gradual slope leading down to the water's edge.
- There is no lifeguard at the beach.
- There is a life preserver located at the side of the steps.
Shell Beach Kiosk
- The Kiosk is located to the right after you reach the bottom of the slope.
- The Kiosk is open during the spring and summer.
- There is a medium height counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is fixed bench seating available.
- There are 2 medium height steps leading to additional seating.
- There are no toilets located at Belvoir Bay Beach.
- The nearest toilets are located on the path between Shell Beach and Belvoir Bay Beach.
- To view the Shell Beach to Belvoir Bay Beach Path Public Toilets please click here (opens in new tab).