- The car park provides parking for the Stevenage Town Centre Queensway area.
More information on this shopping area can be found in the guide linked below.
- Queensway Stevenage link (new tab) - click here.
- This car park is not staffed. The council asks that all users abide by government Covid-19 guidelines and on-site signs. Payment machines currently only accept card payments. Hand sanitiser is not provided on-site.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stevenage.
Vehicle Entrance and Exit Points
- The vehicle entrance to the car park is located off the roundabout connecting St. Georges Way and Fairlands Way (photographs 1 and 2).
- The exit leads out onto St. Georges Way (photographs 3 and 4).
Public Car Park
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 364cm x 480cm (11ft 11in x 15ft 9in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via a gap past bollards.
- The exit(s) is/are located next to the Blue Badge bays.
- The width of the exit is 106cm.
- There is a waiting area located near the car park vehicle exit (photographs 2 and 3).
There is a bench within the car park (photograph 4).
Some Blue badge bays are shown in photographs 5 and 6.
The payment machines are shown in photographs 7 and 8.
There is an electric vehicle recharging point within the car park (photograph 9).
The pedestrian exit near the Blue Badge bays is shown in photograph 10.
There are alternative pedestrian exits with widths ranging from 106cm to 175cm located around the car park.
The pedestrian exit located near the vehicle entrance into the car park is shown in photograph 11.
The pedestrian exit near the Forum Chambers is shown in photograph 12.
The kerb located here has a height of 4cm and can be seen in photograph 13.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.