- The walk takes you from Mildenhall, along the River Lark to Barton Mills, passing Jubilee Fields and woodland.
- This route is approximately 1 mile / 1.6km.
- Along the route there are some fishing jettys and you may see geese, deer and otters.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Newmarket.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Jubilee Fields.
- The car park is located off Recreation Way.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The walk starts at Jubilees Fields car park and takes you along a river path from Mildenhall to Barton MJills.
- Along the route they is a looped section that takes you passed a pond and though woodland.
- There is seating and a infomation board at the start of the walk.
Riverside Walk Paths
- There are several uneven sections of the path along the walk.
- The surface of the path is tarmac, uneven concrete and compact earth.
- The path ranges in width from 60cm to 120cm.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.