Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Wymering Road.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Halesford.
- Opening times do vary but the venue is usually open from 08:00 seven days a week.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Southwold Common.
- The car park is located on York Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is permitted on Wymering Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played during services.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.