- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ipswich.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Ipswich.
Outside Access (Ticket Office)
- This information is for the entrance located on the station concourse.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 1m (3ft 3in) from the ticket office entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Some of the bus stands are accessed by dropped kerbs with tactile markings.
- The station is staffed.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is not staffed between 19:30 - 07:30.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is a ticket office / travelcentre.
- There are 15 stands / bays.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
Bus Station Stand
- Stand / Bay number(s) AA - QQ.
- The stands which have level access are LL, MM, NN, PP, QQ.
- The stands accessed by ramp / slope are AA -KK.
- Stands AA-KK are accessed via drop kerbs with tactile markings.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.