Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Costa Coffee Express and Pay at Pump.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is not available at the petrol station.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is located on the A124 London Road (Stop Z).
The stop is served by the number 5, 238, 366, N15 and Z2 buses.
- For more information on TFL Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Barking.
- Barking Station is approximately 0.7 miles away (14 minute walk).
- For more information on Barking Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- Barking Underground Station is approximately 0.7 miles away (14 minute walk).
- For more information on Barking Underground Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 98cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height of the pump controls/screen is 139cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 161cm.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front left of the petrol station building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 104cm.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- A seat cannot be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the right after you enter.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the staffed checkout(s).
- The staffed checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 116cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the staffed checkout(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the staffed checkout(s).
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.