Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Air & Water unit, Costa Coffee Express and Pay at Pump.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is not available at the petrol station.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is located opposite the store on Croydon Road.
- For more information on Transport for London buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Elmers End.
- Elmers End Station is approximately 0.2 miles (4 minute walk) away from the store.
- For more information on Southeastern Railway please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Elmers End Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest tram stop is Elmers End.
- Elmers End Tram Stop is approximately 0.2 miles (4 minute walk) away from the store.
- For more information on Elmers End Tram Stop please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There is signage in the store to remind people of social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- Customers can sound their car horn or turn on their hazard warning lights to get a colleagues attention.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height range of the pump controls/screen is 125cm to 134cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 140cm.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 96cm and 138cm.
- Payment at the tyre pressure pump and the screen wash pump is card only.
- This information is for the entrance located on the left hand side of the shop.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are not 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 87cm.
- The width of the one of the aisles in the shop is 87cm as shown in photographs 4 and 5.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the right from the shop entrance.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s) only.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the standard checkout(s).
- The standard checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the standard checkout(s) is/are 101cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the standard checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the standard checkout(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system at the standard checkout(s).
- The following standard checkout(s) have a hearing assistance system; left hand checkout.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Colleagues are not trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 10/03/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.