Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Pay at Pump, Air & Water unit, Car Vac unit, Tesco Drive Thru Car Wash, Costa Coffee Express and Self Service Jet Wash.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is available at the petrol station.
- Tesco Extra is located in Duloch Park, off Greenshank Drive. The car park is located in front of the store, accessed by Turnstone Road.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- There is a bus stop for the Tesco Extra on Turnstone Road, to the left of the store.
The bus stop is serviced by bus routes 3, 3A, 83, 85, 85A, 87, 89, 89A, 89B.
Buses are operated by the Stagecoach bus company.
- For more information on Stagecoach buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Rosyth.
- Rosyth Station is located on Queensferry Road, just over 2 miles south east of the store, with direct bus links via routes 85 and 85A.
The station has full step free access, accessible ticket machines, however, it has no accessible booking counter.
- For more information on Rosyth Station facilities please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Scotrail Train Services please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There are hand held sanitisers at the checkouts and adjacent to the coffee vending machine.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are not clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height of the pump controls/screen is 135cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 120cm.
- The paper towel dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 85cm.
- The disposable glove dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 95cm.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 94cm and 140cm.
- The height of the tyre pressure pump slot is 120cm.
- The height of the water pump slot is 120cm.
- There are two tyre pressure machines, one with a water pump located behind the shop, and one with car vac unit located to the side of the main forecourt.
Out of Hours Payment Counter
- There is step-free access to the counter.
- The counter is not clearly signed.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the counter.
- The counter is not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the counter is 110cm.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- There is signage for a portable induction loop, however one is not unavailable.
- The car park is located on the left as you enter the petrol forecourt.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is additional parking space for larger vehicles to the rear of the shop.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Parking is free (unlimited time).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- Pedestrian walkways are not available in the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance(s) is tarmac and concrete tiles.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- The ATM(s) is/are located to the right of the shop.
- The ATM(s) is/are 15m from the shop entrance.
- There are bollards on the approach to the ATM(s).
- The height of the bollard(s) is 83cm.
- The bollards have a visual identification band.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 120cm.
- The controls/screen heights vary between 90cm and 120cm.
- There is not a lowered ATM available.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the shop.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There are low level displays and a transparent newspaper stand blocking some aisles.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the far right as you enter.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are moderate to good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the standard checkout(s).
- The standard checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the standard checkout(s) is/are 103cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the standard checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the standard checkout(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system at the standard checkout(s).
- The following standard checkout(s) have a hearing assistance system; right hand checkout (82).
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 01/03/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.