Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Hand Car Wash, Pay at Pump, Air & Water unit and Costa Coffee Express.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is not available at the petrol station.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is on Coniston Road, approximately 40m from the entrance.
- For more information on the nearest bus stop please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Flitwick.
- Flitwick Station is approximately 138m away (2 minute walk).
- For more information on Flitwick Station please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height range of the pump controls/screen is 131cm to 142cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 146cm.
- The paper towel dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 105cm.
- The disposable glove dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 108cm.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 98cm and 137cm.
- The height of the tyre pressure pump slot is 98cm.
- The height of the water pump slot is 99cm.
Out of Hours Payment Counter
- There is stepped access to the counter.
- The counter is not clearly signed.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the counter.
- The counter is not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the counter is 126cm.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- There is a 11cm high step in front of the out of hours counter.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the petrol station building.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'Hello'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 83cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 125cm.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There are mats in aisles that might be perceived as holes.
- The lighting levels are good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to your right as you enter.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the standard checkout(s).
- The standard checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the standard checkout(s) is/are 101cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the standard checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are not accessible from the standard checkout(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system at the standard checkout(s).
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 22/02/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- The touchscreen controls for the Costa machine range between 135-154cm in height.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.