Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Costa Coffee Express and Pay at Pump.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is not available at the petrol station.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is located on Cambridge Road approximately 0.8 miles away with direct services to Harlow, Stansted Mountfitchet and Bishop's Stortford.
- For more information on Arriva bus services in Harlow please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Harlow Mill.
- Harlow Mill Station is approximately 0.7 miles away (17 minute walk).
The station has direct links to Bishops Stortford, Cheshunt and London Liverpool Street.
- For more information on timetables please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Harlow Mill Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in April 2021.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There are hand held sanitisers at the checkout.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height of the pump controls/screen is 120cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 130cm.
- The paper towel dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 100cm.
- The disposable glove dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 100cm.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 80cm and 110cm.
- The height of the tyre pressure pump slot is 110cm.
- The height of the water pump slot is 110cm.
- The paper towels and disposable gloves are attached to the side of the litter bins.
The pumps for tyre pressure and water are located to the rear of the shop.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front left as you face the petrol station building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are not 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 135cm.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- Background music is only played at certain times.
- The checkout(s) is/are located beyond the entrance to the right.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are moderate to good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the staffed checkout(s).
- The staffed checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 100cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the staffed checkout(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the staffed checkout(s).
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.