Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Costa Coffee Express, Air & Water unit, Pay at Pump and Drive Thru Car Wash.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There is a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 156cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There is signage throughout the store to remind people of social distancing.
- There is tape and stalls in front of the checkout counter to help enforce social distancing (photograph 2).
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is not available at the petrol station.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is located on Solent Road. This stop is serviced by the 30, 31, 630 and 700 buses.
- For more information on getting here by bus please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Havant.
- The nearest station is Havant, located approximately 600m to the north east of the store.
- For more information on getting here by train please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on times and ticket prices please click here (opens new tab).
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height range of the pump controls/screen is 139cm to 145cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 145cm.
- There are not lowered pay at pump screens available.
- The paper towel dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 91cm.
- The disposable glove dispenser(s) is/are at a height of 94cm.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 138cm and 144cm.
- The height of the tyre pressure pump slot is 130cm.
- The height of the water pump slot is 130cm.
Out of Hours Payment Counter
- There is stepped access to the counter.
- The counter is not clearly signed.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the counter.
- The counter is not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the counter is 121cm.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'TESCO extra'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 93cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 120cm.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the left after the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s) only.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the standard checkout(s).
- The standard checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 105cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the standard checkout(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system at the staffed checkout(s).
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 10/03/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the main Havant extra store.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located in the main Havant extra store.