- In this store these services are available; National/Health Lottery.
- Please click here for the opening times and more specific information on the services available within the store (new tab).
- The store does not have its own parking facilities.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The bus stop is located on Renfield Street.
The nearest bus stop is approximately 5m away.
- For more information on First Bus please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Glasgow Central.
- Glasgow Central Railway Station is approximately 110m away (1 minute walk).
- For more information on ScotRail please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Glasgow Central Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest underground station is Buchanan Street.
- Buchanan Street SPT Subway Station is approximately 0.2 miles away (4 minute walk).
- For more information on Strathclyde Partnership for Transport please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a colleague available for help and assistance.
- To get assistance please speak to a colleague at the checkout.
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.
- There is not a colleague trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- There is a seat/chair available within the store.
- There is a defibrillator in store.
- There is not a water bowl available for assistance dogs.
- There is not a Tesco Grocery Click+Collect service in the store.
- There is not a Tesco Collect+ service in the store.
- There is not a portable hearing assistance system.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- Colleagues can make the staff canteen available if a quiet area is requested.
On Street Standard Parking
- Standard on street parking is available.
- The standard on street parking is located on Renfield Street.
Public Car Park
- There is a car park for public use within approximately 200m (219yd).
- The public car park is located on Mitchell Street.
- The name of the car park is NCP Glasgow Mitchell Street Car Park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- Additional Public Parking Information View
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'TESCO express'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 145cm.
- There are security pillars at the entrance doors.
- The security pillars do contrast visually with the flooring.
- The minimum width between the security pillars is 148cm.
- There is a/are hand sanitiser(s) in this area.
- The height of the hand sanitiser(s) is/are 120cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout the store.
- The majority of aisle widths are not 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 86cm.
- Some aisles are obstructed by pillars.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Resting/seating areas are not available in this store.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- Background music is played at all times, the volume can be adjusted if requested.
- Overhead aisle signage is provided.
- The colour, design and typeface of signs is consistent throughout the store.
- Dementia friendly signage is not provided.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the right as you enter the store.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s) and self-service checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the staffed checkout(s).
- The staffed checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 90cm.
- There is a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The height of the lowered section at the staffed checkout(s) is 70cm.
- There is not a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the staffed checkout(s).
- There is a/are hearing assistance system(s) at the staffed checkout(s).
- The following staffed checkout(s) have a hearing assistance system; 1 and 2.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system(s).
- The hearing assistance system(s) was/were not tested at the time of the survey.
- The controls/screen heights for the self-service checkout(s) vary between 135cm and 160cm.
- The chip & pin card machines are not accessible from the self-service checkout(s).
- Colleagues can provide assistance with using the self-service checkout(s).
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.