- In this store these services are available; Costa Coffee Express.
- Please click here for the opening times and more specific information on the services available within the store (new tab).
- The store does not have its own parking facilities.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- There are bus stops located on Uxbridge Road and Drayton Green Road. Bus services from these stops go towards Greenford Broadway, Chiswick, Acton,Uxbridge and Hayes.
- For more information on TFL buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is West Ealing.
- West Ealing Station with direct links to London Paddington and Hayes & Harlington is approximately 0.2 miles (5-6 minute walk) from the store.
- For more information on West Ealing station facilities and train times please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on travelling by train please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest underground station is Northfields.
- Northfields Underground station is approximately 0.9 miles (18-19 minute walk) away from the store. The station is on the Piccadilly line with trains towards Hammersmith, Acton Town, Oakwood and Arnos Grove.
- For more information on TFL Underground please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- There is only one set of automatic doors for entry and exit. Customers are reminded to maintain social distancing at all times.
- There is a traffic light system in place at the entrance/exit.
- The traffic light system is directly above the entrance to the store.
- There is not a colleague available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 117cm.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There is signage and floor markings reminding customers to maintain social distancing throughout the store.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Protective clear screens are located at the standard checkouts and self-service counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a colleague available for help and assistance.
- For help and assistance, please contact any colleague or ask at the checkout.
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.
- There is not a colleague trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a seat/chair available within the store.
- There is a defibrillator in store.
- There is not a water bowl available for assistance dogs.
- There is not a Tesco Collect+ service in the store.
- There is not a portable hearing assistance system.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
On Street Standard Parking
- Standard on street parking is available.
- The standard on street parking is located on Hartington Road.
- There are standard parking bays on the road next to Tesco.
Parking is free for 30 minutes with no return within 1 hour.
Public Car Park
- There is a car park for public use within approximately 200m (219yd).
- The public car park is located on Arden Road.
- The name of the car park is Arden Road Car Park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- Additional Public Parking Information View
- The ATM(s) is/are located to the left of the entrance.
- The ATM(s) is/are 8m from the entrance.
- The controls/screen heights vary between 88cm and 118cm.
- There is not a lowered ATM available.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'Tesco Express'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 145cm.
- There are security pillars at the entrance doors.
- The minimum width between the security pillars is 108cm.
- There is a/are hand sanitiser(s) in this area.
- The height of the hand sanitiser(s) is/are 117cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout the store.
- The majority of aisle widths are not 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 70cm.
- The majority of aisles in the store are 120cm - 140cm wide.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Resting/seating areas are not available in this store.
- A seat cannot be made available if required.
- Overhead aisle signage is not provided.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the left as you enter.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s) and self-service checkout(s).
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the staffed checkout(s).
- The staffed checkout(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 91cm.
- There is a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The height of the lowered section at the staffed checkout(s) is 70cm.
- There is not a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the staffed checkout(s).
- There is a/are hearing assistance system(s) at the staffed checkout(s).
- The following staffed checkout(s) have a hearing assistance system; 1 and 2.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Some of the hearing assistance systems are signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system(s).
- The hearing assistance system(s) was/were tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance systems were tested at the following staffed checkout(s); 1 and 2.
- The hearing assistance system(s) was/were tested on 10/05/2021.
- The hearing loops at checkouts 1 and 2 and were both tested.
Checkout 1 was in working order and no sound was picked up on checkout 2.
- The controls/screen heights for the self-service checkout(s) vary between 87cm and 130cm.
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the self-service checkout(s).
- Colleagues can provide assistance with using the self-service checkout(s).
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.