Petrol Station Summary
- The following services are available at this petrol station; Car Vac unit, Costa Coffee Express, Air & Water unit, Tesco Drive Thru Car Wash and Pay at Pump.
- The store has its own parking facilities.
- Additional parking is available at the petrol station.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the store entrance.
- The nearest bus stop is located on Gerrard Street. The bus stop is 0.1 miles away.
- For more information on Network Warrington please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest train station is Widnes.
- The train station is 3.6 miles from the store.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There is a colleague available at the entrance.
- There are sign at the entrance saying that only two people are allowed in store at once.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 109cm.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There is signage throughout the store to remind people of social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at checkouts/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Petrol Station Forecourt
Forecourt and Pumps
- Colleagues are able to provide assistance at the pumps.
- To get help, sound your horn (or turn on your hazard warning lights) and make sure your Blue Badge is clearly visible through the front windscreen.
- The pumps are clearly signed.
- It is possible to pay at the pump.
- The height of the pump controls/screen is 130cm.
- The height of the fuel pump nozzle slot is 116cm.
- There are not lowered pay at pump screens available.
- The tyre pressure machine control heights vary between 130cm and 140cm.
- The height of the tyre pressure pump slot is 100cm.
- The height of the water pump slot is 100cm.
- Paper towels and gloves are located by the entrance door hand sanitiser freestanding station.
Out of Hours Payment Counter
- There is step-free access to the counter.
- The counter is not clearly signed.
- There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the counter.
- The counter is placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the counter is 105cm.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- The store does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located in front of the petrol station forecourt.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Parking is free for up to 3 hours.
- Payment signs are not provided.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- Pedestrian walkways are not available in the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance(s) is concrete.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'Tesco Extra'.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 109cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of this entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is a/are hand sanitiser(s) in this area.
- The height of the hand sanitiser(s) is/are 90cm.
Access and Circulation
- There is step-free access throughout.
- The majority of aisle widths are not 150cm+.
- The minimum aisle width is 120cm.
- There are mats in aisles that might be perceived as holes.
- The lighting levels are good.
- A seat can be made available if required.
- The checkout(s) is/are located to the right beyond the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the checkout(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the checkout(s).
- The checkout(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The lighting levels at the checkout(s) are good.
- There is a/are staffed checkout(s).
- There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the standard checkout(s).
- The standard checkout(s) is/are placed in front of a plain background.
- The height of the staffed checkout(s) is/are 100cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the staffed checkout(s).
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the standard checkout(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system at the staffed checkout(s).
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Colleagues are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 17/03/2021.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.