- Travelling to the venue by car the shopping park is located just off junction 10 of the M56.
- There is ample Blue Badge parking located in front of the stores, there is also parent and baby parking and 2 electrical hook ups, parking is free.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping park.
- First Bus run services numbers 1,36 and 111 via Cheshire Oaks, the bus stop is located on Coliseum road opposite the shopping park.
- The nearest railway station is Ellesmereport Railway station.
- Ellesmereport Railway station is located 1.3 miles away from the shopping park.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- The venue does not offer a quiet shopping experience.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- The surface of the approach is block paving.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach.
- The shopping park does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Coliseum Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked and signposted.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 352cm x 450cm (11ft 7in x 14ft 9in).
- There is a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are additional car parks for staff and visitors.
- There is additional parking to the rear of the Debenhams store, parking is similar to the main parking.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
- There is a/are clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- The drop-off point(s) is/are located outside The Entertainer store.
- The route from the drop-off point(s) to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the drop-off point(s) and the entrance.
Main Pedestrian Crossing(s)
- There is tactile paving on the pedestrian crossings that are located at several points in the car park.
- The road surface is tarmac.
- There is a one way system in operation around the car park.
- There is an information board located to the right of the Superdrug store, the map is approximately 200cm high.
- Digital wayfinders are not available.
- Information screens are provided to aid wayfinding.
- This external area is covered.
- The type of flooring in this area is tiles and stone/concrete paving.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; wooden benches and metal benches.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all corridors/walkways.
- Background music is not played in this area.
- There is step free access in this area.
- There are several fixed picnic benches located on the grassed area opposite the Debenhams store. These can be seen in photographs 5 and 6.
Outside Access (Customer Services Suite)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- This entrance gives access to the customer services suite.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance sign says 'Customer Services'.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
Reception (Customer Services)
- The reception point is located ahead as you enter.
- The reception point is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the entrance.
- The reception area/desk is clearly visible from the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the reception point.
- There is not a clear unobstructed route to the reception point.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the reception point which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The reception counter is not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The lighting levels at the reception point are good.
- The height of the reception counter is 120cm.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the reception point.
- The type of flooring in the reception area is carpet.
- There is a waiting area close to the reception point.
- Access to the waiting area is unobstructed.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; sofas and chairs with armrests.
- There is not sufficient space for a wheelchair user to use the waiting area.
- Accessible toilets can be found in -
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut