- Queensgate Centre lies about two miles to the north east of Harlow town centre on the northern side of Edinburgh Way (A414) which connects the north of the town to Junctions 7 and 8 of the M11. This post code for Queensgate is CM20 2DH.
- There are 842 parking spaces, including 43 bays for Blue Badge Holders, and five hours free parking.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
- There are no bus stops located along Edinburgh Way. The nearest bus stops are located at Harlow Town Railway Station or on First Avenue.
- The nearest railway station is Harlow Town and Harlow Mill.
- Both Harlow Town and Harlow Mill train stations are a short journey from the Queensgate Centre.
Approach (Pedestrian - Edinburgh Way)
- The surface of the approach is tarmac.
- There is a slight slope and slight ramp with handrails on both sides leading down from Edinburgh Way to the Shopping Park.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Edinburgh Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 43 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 470cm x 590cm (15ft 5in x 19ft 4in).
- There is a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- Free parking for Blue Badge holders is for five hours only.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Main Pedestrian Crossing(s)
- Some of the pedestrian crossing have dropped kerbs. Some of the pedestrian crossings are level with the road. The pedestrian crossings have tactile paving on both sides. Some of the pedestrian crossings have bollards on both sides. The gap between the bollards varies between 105cm to 145cm wide. The height of the bollards varies between 90cm to 120cm high. The bollards have a clear identification band.
- The surface of the road at the crossing point is block paving.
- Traffic is coming from both directions.
- This external area is partially covered.
- The type of flooring in this area is stone/concrete paving.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; wooden benches.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- Background music is not played in this area.
- There is step free access in this area.
- There are toilet facilities available in some of the units.