COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- Pentland West is/are located on the first floor, round to the right from the conference centre lift.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for John McIntyre Conference Centre please click here (new tab).
- Pentland East and West are split by a partition which can be removed to form one large space.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- An electrical cable to the speaker's stand is sealed to the floor using tape to prevent it being a trip hazard.