COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- 1.B04 is/are located to the north of 5 Forrest Hill on the first floor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for 5 Forrest Hill please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 2 deep (18cm+) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and do/does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Before reaching the level change desribed, it's first neccessary to overcome a seperate level change consisting of 10 medium steps.