Location of Room(s)
- 108 is/are located to the west of the first floor of 24 Buccleuch Place.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for 24 Buccleuch Place please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The room is located on the first floor of the building to which there is no step free access.
- The area outside room is uneven.
- The floor of the room is sloped.
- The gradient of the slope is easy with the area where you enter the room at the bottom of the slope and the wall to your right on entrance at the top.