COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- 3.04 is/are located on the east side of the building on the third floor of 24 Buccleuch Place.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for 24 Buccleuch Place please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is not sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- The room is located on the third floor to which there is no step free access.
- The floor of the room is sloped.
- The gradient of the slope is easy with the entrance to the room at the bottom of the slope and the far side of the room at the top.