COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- Hugh Robson Building Computer Lab - 138 Capacity is/are located on the basement floor of the Hugh Robson Building Link.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hugh Robson Building Link please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is an alternate entrance that is accessed via the steps to your left on entrance. It can be seen in photograph 2.
- There are three separate study rooms within the Computer Room.