COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- Dance Studio is/are located to the rear of the fourth floor in St Leonard's Land.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for St Leonard's Land please click here (new tab).
- There are three entrances into the room.
- The accessible step free entrance shown in photograph 1. There is an easy ramp leading to the entrance shown in photograph 2.
- There is an unmarked level entrance door to and from the Dance Studio into the male standard changing rooms. The corridor leading to this entrance does not have a width of 150cm or more.
- The only step through access into the changing rooms is by going through the Dance Studio first.
- There is a third entrance just outside the male changing rooms which has clear signage. This entrance however is only accessible step free from within the Dance Studio.
- The entrance can be seen in photograph 3.
- All sets of entrance doors are double sets of manual double over 75cm in width.
- There is no hearing loop or flashing fire alarm.
- There is no furniture
- There are no trip hazards.
- There is a balcony on the fifth floor this has no step free access. This can be seen in photograph 6.
- It is necessary to pass through the Dance Studio to access Gym 3, the fourth floor changing rooms and office D.01.
- There is a small corridor going from this room into Gym 3.