COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- 1104 is/are located on level 1 of the James Clerk Maxwell Building, in the corridor to the right as you exit the rear lift.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for James Clerk Maxwell Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 84cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are two entrances to the laboratory, one at either end of the room.
- There are sinks in the laboratory.
- The height of the sinks is 80cm.
- There is a lower level sink next to the height adjustable table.
- The height of the lower level sink is 73cm.