Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- 4325D is/are located on level 4 of the James Clerk Maxwell Building, to the left as you exit the main lift.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for James Clerk Maxwell Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are 2 entrances to this door.
- The entrance to the left as you exit the lift (shown in photograph 1) is in the lift foyer area with a width of over 150cm.
- The entrance at the rear of the room (shown in photograph 2), in the Teaching Suite foyer at the rear of the building, does not have a corridor width of over 150cm.