COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- E4.07 is/are located on the fourth floor, to the left from the lift.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for IGMM East Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 68cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
Entrance (Balcony Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the room to a balcony seating area.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.