- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Corringham.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Stanford-le-Hope.
- Monday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Sunday 08:30 - 15:30.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is permitted along the main road running through the cemetery.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Fobbing Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of and behind the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are various easy and moderate slopes running through the cemetery.
- These pathways through the cemetery are concrete and grassed.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.