- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in North Stifford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chafford Hundred.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is cobbled.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the side of the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the entrance to the park.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Davy Down Riverside Park
- There are multiple pathways within the park.
- The pathways have uneven surfaces.
- There are benches around the park.
- On either side of the benches there is tactile paving.
- There are multiple gradients throughout the park.
- The pathways are compact earth with loose stone chippings.
- There are wooden pathways over small ponds.
- Multiple maps are placed throughout the park as guides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.