- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is not clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Services / facilities within the building include a sensory room and a computer learning room.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include the outdoor play garden.
- Related link Hannah's Place.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Saturday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There are social and activity clubs that are run outside the office hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Tilbury Town.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is standard unmarked parking available on Civic Square.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Location and access
- The facility is located to the left off the main corridor.
- The facility is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- The width of the door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 300cm x 330cm (9ft 10in x 10ft 10in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers the changing bench and the toilet.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on the right.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
- There is an accessible shower within this changing place.
- Accessible shower facilities are available.
- The accessible shower(s) surveyed is/are located within the changing place.
- The facilities available in the accessible shower(s) include; an adjustable shower head, handrails, a flip down seat and a fixed seat.
- The height of the seat is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is level access to the services from the accessible shower facilities.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the left off the main corridor.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.
- The venue holds induction & foundation courses in singalong.