- Related link TFL Accessibility Guides.
- Related link DLR Timetable.
- All DLR stations have step-free access between the street and the platform.
- The level change between the platform and the train may vary and can be up to 5cm (2 in).
- There may be a gap of up to 7.5cm (3 in) between the train and the platform edge.
- TFL produce a range of audio and large print accessibility guides, including how the DLR links with other networks.
- There are also details of assisted travel schemes and mentoring schemes.
- Most DLR stations do not have doors or barriers.
- The stations are open 24 hours.
- Please see the DLR timetable for details of train operating times at each station.
- All platforms have a push-button alarm help point linked to a control centre.
- The alarm point speaker incorporates a hearing loop.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Canning Town.
- The nearest underground station is Canary Wharf.
- Both of these stations are interchanges with the DLR network.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The station is located on a red route at a junction where stopping is not permitted.
Outside Access (East India Dock Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on East India Dock Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The entrance is 500cm in width.
- There are easy slopes on the approaches towards the station.
Level Change (Approach to Station)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on approach to the station.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left and right after the East India Dock Road entrance.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a lift to access this area/service.
- The lift does bypass the step(s).
Lift (Access to Platforms)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located immediately beyond the East India Dock Road entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are street to platform.
- The lift is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the East India Dock Road entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 110cm x 140cm (3ft 7in x 4ft 7in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is good.
- There are identical lifts to each platform.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for DLR.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1 and 2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Audio, large print and black and white guides are available to download from the TFL website.
- Please see the links in the introduction section.