- Monday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:30 - 23:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Limehouse.
- The nearest underground station is Canary Wharf.
- The nearest DLR station is Canary Wharf.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Westferry Car Park.
- The car park is located West India Avenue.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 14in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 67cm (2ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Argentine.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 17m (18yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear of the restaurant.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 175cm x 150cm (5ft 9in x 4ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the lower ground floor.
- The female and male toilets are 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are low.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the left as you enter.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.