- Services / facilities within the building include banking, loans, payday loans, savings and bill payments.
- Monday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Limehouse.
- The nearest underground station is Canary Wharf.
- The nearest DLR station is All Saints.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Kerbey Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm.
Counter (Cashier / Queries)
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- At the time of survey it was not possible to photograph the area.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Chairs with armrests are available in the waiting area.
- There are 2 interview rooms both accessed via single doors.
- The height of the desk in the room is 70cm (2ft 3in).
- Chairs with armrests are available in the interview rooms.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.