- Related link TFL Accessibility Guides.
- Related link DLR Timetable.
- All DLR stations have step-free access between the street and the platform.
- The level change between the platform and the train may vary and can be up to 5cm (2 in).
- There may be a gap of up to 7.5cm (3 in) between the train and the platform edge.
- TFL produce a range of audio and large print accessibility guides, including how the DLR links with other networks.
- There are also details of assisted travel schemes and mentoring schemes.
- Most DLR stations do not have doors or barriers.
- The stations are open 24 hours.
- Please see the DLR timetable for details of train operating times at each station.
- All platforms have a push-button alarm help point linked to a control centre.
- The alarm point speaker incorporates a hearing loop.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Greenwich / Limehouse.
- The nearest underground station is Canary Wharf.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Access Point (Marsh Wall)
- This information is for the access point located off Marsh Wall.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from Docklands.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located to the right of the ramp.
- There is/are 8 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) has/have tactile paving at the top and bottom.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 12cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between 30cm and 45cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are in the centre.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for DLR.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1 & 2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1 & 2.
Other Floors (Access to Platforms)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are Main Concourse - Platforms.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Escalator(s) can be used to access other floors.
- The floors which are accessible by escalator are Main Concourse - Platforms.
- The escalators steps are clearly marked.
- The foot and head of the escalators are clearly marked.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are separate steps and escalators to give access to Platforms 1 and 2.
Lift (Access to Platforms)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right / left of the ticket machines.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are Main Concourse - Platform 1 or 2.
- The lift is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the Marsh Wall entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 130cm x 106cm (4ft 3in x 3ft 6in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are separate identical lifts to access platforms 1 and 2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Audio, large print and black and white guides are available to download from the TFL website.
- Please see the links in the introduction section.