- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Travellers are advised to bring their own sanitiser, as hand sanitiser will not be provided onboard trains.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Parking (Platform 2)
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the platform 2.
- The furthest designated bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the platform 2.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance - Platform 2)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
- The footbridge has 15+ medium steps with handrails on either side.
- These steps are not clearly marked.
- The bridge spans between platforms 1 and 2.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Southern Railway.
- Please click here for access information for Southern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Assisted travel line available 7am-10pm every day(except Christmas day)
- on 0800 138 1016.