- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Cranbrook.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Staplehurst.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 7 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 480cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (16ft 5in) from the car park entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the car park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Car Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).