Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Chadwick Building, Classroom G07 is located on the ground floor of the Chadwick Building, to the left as you enter the south east entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Chadwick Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 84cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Step free access to this room is only available via the south east entrance. There is a set of manual double doors between this room and Classroom G.08. This can be seen in photograph 5.