COVID-19 Information (UCL)
Location of Room(s)
- Christopher Ingold Building, Public Cluster G20 is/are located on the ground floor of the Christopher Ingold Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Christopher Ingold Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is a slight ramp/slope for access to the room(s).
- The width of the ramp/slope is 130cm.
- The ramp/slope does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The door to your left immediately on entrance provides step free access to G21 Ramsey Lecture Theatre.
- To reach the corridor on which G20 is located, it is necessary to overcome a steep ramp or the steps next to it.