COVID-19 Information (UCL)
Location of Room(s)
- Cruciform Building, Foyer 201, Seminar Room 3 is/are located immediately above the main Cruciform Building reception, accessed via the foyer stairs only.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Cruciform Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 72cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
Other Floors (Foyer Stairs)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are Entrance Level, Foyer 1, Foyer 2.
- The stairs are located ahead of reception through double doors.
- The stairs are approximately 6m from the main entrance.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- There are manual, single doors which may be difficult to open to access the stairwell on all floors.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are foyer 201 and seminar room 3.