COVID-19 Information (UCL)
Location of Room(s)
- Rockefeller Building, Classroom 338 is located along the corridor to the right of the Rockefeller Building on the third floor after overcoming a stepped level change.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Rockefeller Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 10 medium (11cm-17cm) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and do/does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 72cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a platform lift to overcome the last 4 steps, but there is a steep ramp to access this.
- There is level access via lift from the third floor of the Medical Building.
- There are three sets of steps to access this room.
- These are shown in photographs 3, 4 and 5.