University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This Access Guide has been made possible thanks to:
About University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust), situated in the heart of London, is one of the largest NHS trusts in the United Kingdom and provides first-class acute and specialist services.
UCLH comprises the following hospitals:
- Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing
- Institute of Sport and Exercise Health
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals
- University College Hospital
- University College Hospital Grafton Way Building
- University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre
Our mission is to deliver top-quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research.
In partnership with University College London (UCL) we are one of the country’s five comprehensive biomedical research centres. We are a member of UCL Partners which brings together some of the UK's world-renowned medical research centres and hospitals.