Location of Room(s)
- The Rory Perrett Automotive Assembly Space is/are located on the ground floor at the far left of the building.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for National Centre for Motorsport Engineering please click here (new tab).
- There is a single glass door to enter, 112cm wide, set in a glass front which can open up to 6m wide.
- The workshop is level throughout with no trip hazards.
- There are desks 101cm high, fixed to the walls around half of the workshop, as shown in photograph 3.
- Adjustable height chairs with no arm rests are available.
- There are large roller shutter doors on the far side of the workshop with level access to the concrete courtyard at the rear of the building.
- The workshop has good lighting with manouvering space for a wheelchair.
- There is a sink by the door which stands at 80cm, the taps are at 120cm and the soap dispenser and hand dryer are at 100cm each.