Location of Room(s)
- Y0-02 - Seminar Room is/are located on level 0 of Bolton Central, ahead to the right as you enter the building.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Bolton Central please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There are 2 entrances to this room, one ahead on the right as you enter the building the other to the centre of the building.
- The majority of the seats in this room have swing away writing areas.
- The height of the swing away writing areas is 69cm.