COVID-19 Information (University of Brighton)
- Related link Darley Road Campus.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in the Darley Road Campus.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Eastbourne.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 700cm (11ft 10in x 22ft 12in).
- The nearest designated bay is 80m (87yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 6 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest adapted toilet is located within the Robert Dodd building.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located within the Robert Dodd building.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.