- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Derby.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest National Rail station is Derby.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Access Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Level Change (Access Road)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading into the car park.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the campus.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 13 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 285cm x 450cm (9ft 4in x 14ft 9in).
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the Kirtley Building car park entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 34m (37yd 7in) from the Kirtley Building car park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
Level Change (Inside Access)
- The staff car park is accessed throughout by an easy slope.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.