- Services / facilities within the building include Department of Drama - studios and staff offices.
- Monday 08:30 - 20:45.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 20:45.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 20:45.
- Thursday 08:30 - 20:45.
- Friday 08:30 - 20:45.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in Streatham Campus.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is St David's.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 550cm (11ft 10in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are limited standard parking bays available for staff and visitors with permits.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are staff offices and additional studios.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located off the main corridor.
- The female toilets are 8m (26ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located off the main corridor.
- The male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- There is level access to the services from the shower facilities.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- There is a Braille reader available on request.