COVID-19 Information (University of Glasgow)
Location of Room(s)
- Foyer Room 208 Sir Charles Wilson Building is/are located beyond the main entrance as you enter.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Sir Charles Wilson Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The foyer has old style church pews around the perimeter edge of the area. The pews benches are 43cm high with an armrest either end.