Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Room 101 - 4 University Gardens is/are located on the ground floor to the left when you enter the main entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for 4 University Gardens please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 17cm) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is not/are not clearly marked and do/does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the lectern is 115cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- The lectern cannot be adjusted between the recommended heights of 80cm and 110cm (lowest part).
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- The hearing assistance system was not tested at the time of the survey.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.