COVID-19 Information (University of Glasgow)
Location of Room(s)
- Room 131 is located on level 1, to the far end to the left as you enter via the accessible entrance at the foot of staircase 5.1.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Stair Building please click here (new tab).
- The accessible route to this room is through the Law Workshop.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 71cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- The height of the lectern is 94cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 70cm and 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The main entrance to this room is by staircase in 5 The Square. The door is double with one leaf locked and 59cm wide.
There is an accessible alternative route via the library on level 1 that gives entrance through an 85cm wide door that opens towards you (pull) and is heavy.