Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Room 347 is located on the third floor in the rear corridor at the centre of the building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for St Andrews Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 62cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- The height of the lectern is 80cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- The lectern cannot be adjusted between the recommended heights of 80cm and 110cm (lowest part).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 65cm and 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are work benches with sinks to one end of the room. They are 91cm to the upper surface.