Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Room 355 - Gilbert Scott Conference Suite is/are located on level 3 of the Main Building South West, off staircase 15 level 3 landing.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Main Building South West (Gilbert Scott Conference Suite) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the lectern is 91cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There are vent and electrical box covers on the floor.
- There is only staircase access to this room.